..... life is all about perspective!!!! And everyone's perspective is different!!!! That is what I love about photography... It is a reflection of the inner ME!!!! I capture what I see the way that I see it.... and I love how others view the same thing so differently!!!



Friday, July 1, 2011

....circular...........

and out of the darkness came forth light...........

HOLY COW!!!!  Can I just tell ya that summer is kickin my butt!!!  It is as HOT as BLAZES with no relief in sight and we have been busier that a one legged man in a butt kickin contest!!  :)  (sorry.... my redneck roots are showin!!)  However, I do know that this heat will help me to appreciate cool fall days.... eventually!!!  :)To tell ya the truth, I don't even know what week Nicole and I are on in our 52 week project... gonna have to do some counting!!  :)  Nevertheless, our word for this week is CIRCULAR!  This one was tough for me....  I struggled to find inspiration on this one....  so I took a lot of shots of random circular things... but nothing spoke to me... until I began to edit some shots that I had taken of the tiny little spring from inside of an ink pen....  Yep...  my shot this week is of a spring from an ink pen!!!!  And the object itself was of no real inspiration.... it was the LIGHT!!!  Inside of this tiny little circle I was amazed and inspired by the balance of darkness and light!!!  The yin and yang that existed in this tiny little space!!!  Such a profound discovery... and one that caused my mind to race with thoughts about balance in my own life!!!  While I try to find something good in my life everyday.... I have to admit that I have had.... and surely will continue to have dark days....  we all will!!  But even in that darkness I am searching for the light!!!   Not really the light at the end of a dark tunnel.... but the light that exists within the darkness...  the balance!!!  So I see my life as a circle.... a never ending cycle of light and dark.... good and bad....  happy and sad!!!   And I think that life is meant to be this way....  one cannot exist without the other in the circle of our lives!!  So may you all be blessed with balance in your circle!!  heeheehee!!!  And I wish you all a safe and happy 4th of July!!!  Be sure to head over and check out Nicole's shot for this week too!!!  PEACE!!!!  :)




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

My photo
I'm a simple girl, in a complicated sorta way.... love to buy shoes... but hate to wear them!! :) I am drawn to light!!! In life and in my photography.... it fills my soul.... it makes me happy... it takes my breath away!!! So welcome to the world inside my head.... captured one photo at a time!!! :)