..... life is all about perspective!!!! And everyone's perspective is different!!!! That is what I love about photography... It is a reflection of the inner ME!!!! I capture what I see the way that I see it.... and I love how others view the same thing so differently!!!



Saturday, June 25, 2011

.....refreshing............


summertime and the livin is easy...................

It is OFFICIAL!!!!  Summer is here......  quite frankly I thought summer had started about 5 weeks ago.....  with all this CRAZY heat that we've been having!!!  This week mine and Nicole's word is REFRESHING.......  and for some reason this word really reminded me of summertime.....  awesome memories flooded my mind of childhood summers!!!!  Summers spent at the lake with my family....  carefree endless summer days filled with frog chasin....  fish catchin.... green apple eatin.... adventures that will forever bring a smile to my face!!!   And the tradition of the 4th of July........  the day when my daddy took me to the firecracker stand and let me pick out whatever I wanted!!!  :)   HOLY COW....  THAT is the only day of the year that I couldn't wait for the sun to go down!!  :)  And every year.... without fail.... it ended with a big fat ice cold watermelon!!!!  It was (and still is) my favorite summertime thing!!!  OH the GOODNESS!!!  Sweet.... ice cold... and juicy!!!  So juicy that I was only allowed to eat it OUTSIDE!!  And after my belly was full...  a good hosing off was required before I could even go inside the house!!  :)  As a kid, I was one of those "bury your face" in the center of the slice kinda watermelon eaters!!!  :)  I have since refined my technique!!!  heeheehee  :)  I can think of nothing more refreshing than a big fat juicy watermelon...    So....  there was no question for me what my shot this week would be!!!  :)  now... if you will excuse me.... there is a watermelon in my fridge!!!  :)  Be sure to head over and check out Nicole's shot for this week too!!!

1 comment:

About

My photo
I'm a simple girl, in a complicated sorta way.... love to buy shoes... but hate to wear them!! :) I am drawn to light!!! In life and in my photography.... it fills my soul.... it makes me happy... it takes my breath away!!! So welcome to the world inside my head.... captured one photo at a time!!! :)