..... life is all about perspective!!!! And everyone's perspective is different!!!! That is what I love about photography... It is a reflection of the inner ME!!!! I capture what I see the way that I see it.... and I love how others view the same thing so differently!!!



Thursday, June 9, 2011

....growth...........

Growth begins when we begin to accept out own weakness

Week 19........  and we are in full blown summer mode around here....  it is HOT AS BLAZES!!!  Don't even want to think of how hot July and August will be....  why is it that I don't live in Portland again???!!!  :)  This weeks word for Nicole and I is GROWTH!!  Man... I would have loved this word back in March when everything was just starting to peek out of the ground....  totally found this little gem by accident....  we were moving the camper around in the yard... (yes we are going camping!!!  wish us luck!!!)  and I just happened to look up into the trees (the ones that were about to be wiped out by the camper!!) and there it was!!!  It was my lucky day for sure!!!  :)  And the quote is one that I try really hard to live by.....  the two together really put things in perspective for me....  no matter what my weakness is.... I have to own it.... accept it as mine!!!   And in the moment that I acknowledge my weakness it becomes my STRENGTH!!!  I grow....  beyond the boundaries that myself and others have created....  and become a better person.... a stronger person!!!  I believe that every circumstance.... every situation.... every challenge in this life presents you with an opportunity for growth!!!  I see this life as a journey that has been planned out for each of us by an Almighty God, who's intent is that we learn and grow from the day He puts us here until the day He takes us home....  and I sure don't plan on disappointing Him!!!  :)  Be sure to head over and check out Nicole's shot this week too!!!  Her work is ALWAYS amazing!!!  :)  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

My photo
I'm a simple girl, in a complicated sorta way.... love to buy shoes... but hate to wear them!! :) I am drawn to light!!! In life and in my photography.... it fills my soul.... it makes me happy... it takes my breath away!!! So welcome to the world inside my head.... captured one photo at a time!!! :)