..... life is all about perspective!!!! And everyone's perspective is different!!!! That is what I love about photography... It is a reflection of the inner ME!!!! I capture what I see the way that I see it.... and I love how others view the same thing so differently!!!



Thursday, June 2, 2011

.......temptation...........

I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it ~ Mae West

WOW!!!  What a word....  TEMPTATION!!!  My mind went in a million directions when I found out what this weeks word was!!!  Temptation by definition is an act that looks appealing to an individual. It is usually used to describe acts with negative connotations and generally, tends to lead a person to regret such actions, for various reasons!!  :)  My first thought was of CHOCOLATE (of course!!) and then I started thinking about the apple that tempted Eve in the Garden of Eden....  seems that temptation has been around for a pretty long time!!!  It is such an appealing word....  in a strange (sorta bad) kinda way!!  And just like ol Mae West says...  I TRY to avoid all temptations....  unless I can't resist them!!  :)  And this week.....  I was weak!!!  yep... gave in to the temptation of a big fat OREO!!!  (and almost an entire loaf of fresh baked rosemary and sea salt bread from Louisa's Bakery!!  HOLY COW it was sooooo good!!!!)  And although I am riddled with guilt...  (NOT)  heeheehee  :)  I do believe that we must make some sacrifices to get the perfect shot!!!  :)  Man, I sure hope next weeks word is willpower!!!  :)  :)  :)  Be sure to check out Nicole's shot for this week too....  she never disappoints!!!

1 comment:

About

My photo
I'm a simple girl, in a complicated sorta way.... love to buy shoes... but hate to wear them!! :) I am drawn to light!!! In life and in my photography.... it fills my soul.... it makes me happy... it takes my breath away!!! So welcome to the world inside my head.... captured one photo at a time!!! :)