..... life is all about perspective!!!! And everyone's perspective is different!!!! That is what I love about photography... It is a reflection of the inner ME!!!! I capture what I see the way that I see it.... and I love how others view the same thing so differently!!!



Friday, May 27, 2011

.....light............

It is the photographing of ordinary things, in extraordinary light, which results in extraordinary photographs....

LIGHT!!!!  YES!!!!  This weeks word is LIGHT!!!!!  Can I tell you that LIGHT is my muse for just about every photo that I shoot!!  I am drawn to the way that light seems to change the ordinary into the extraordinary.....  it takes my breath away!  My shot this week is of the window in my foyer with the light of sunset beaming through (I caught FLARE!!!  yeah!!!)......  the same window that I spoke of in my shot of architecture.... these window are FABULOUS..... and no photo could ever do them justice....  seriously.....  they are like a firework show of reflection and light dancing throughtout the day with the changing direction of the sun!!!  They are by far my favorite detail of our house!!!  LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!!  :)  Seems that when it comes to photography I am ALWAY chasing light....  and pretty much do that in life too!!  :)  LOVE a sunny day.... it makes me HAPPY....  renews my soul!!!  (especially if I get to spend it at the beach!!)  So....  hope that you all have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend.... filled with LOTS of light!!!  :)  I'm hopin that I get a chance to see some AMAZING light reflected on the shores of Orange Beach!!!  heeheehee  HINT HINT RICK!!!  :)  Be sure and head over to check out Nicole's shot for this week too.....  SHE ROCKS!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

My photo
I'm a simple girl, in a complicated sorta way.... love to buy shoes... but hate to wear them!! :) I am drawn to light!!! In life and in my photography.... it fills my soul.... it makes me happy... it takes my breath away!!! So welcome to the world inside my head.... captured one photo at a time!!! :)