..... life is all about perspective!!!! And everyone's perspective is different!!!! That is what I love about photography... It is a reflection of the inner ME!!!! I capture what I see the way that I see it.... and I love how others view the same thing so differently!!!



Thursday, May 12, 2011

....blossom......


And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight inside the bud, was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.......   it is my time to blossom...............

well....  here we are at week 15.....  can't believe how fast this year is flying by!!!  This weeks word for Nicole and I is BLOSSOM!!!  Be sure to head over and check out Nicole's shot for this week too... 
Wow.... I sure wish that we had this word a month ago....  blossoms were everywhere then....  summer has settled in down here way too soon and robbed spring of all its beauty...  makes me kinda sad :(   So.....  blossom, by definition, is a period or condition of maximum development, a time to develop; flourish....  this definition got me to thinkin about myself and my life....  and then I came across the above quote and that really put things into perspective for me!!!  As I grow older (by the day... heeheehee) I realize just how important it is to LIVE!!!  Not just occupy space and breath air... I mean REALLY LIVE!!!  Seriously people..... what are we waiting for????  TODAY may be all that we have....  tomorrow is never a promise...  only a hope!!  Just this morning, Rick and I were talking about living life....  and our dreams and goals....  Why wait to do the things that you want to do???  Why wait to live your dreams and accomplish your goals???  Why remain "tight inside the bud"???  TODAY is the day that we all should BLOSSOM into the beautiful creature that we were intended to be!!!  With no fear....  the risk is worth the beauty that will fill our lives when we allow ourselves to blossom!!!  :)   There are really NO EXCUSES for not living life to the fullest EVERYDAY!!!  Now.... by no means do I think that I will fulfill a life long dream every day of my life....  that's not what I am saying here!!!  But I will work toward those dreams EVERYDAY!!!  And I will appreciate EVERYDAY for the beauty that it holds....  that beauty may be as simple as the tomatoes that I am growing in my little box garden out back....  or as profound as the accomplishment of a marathon!!!   I will not wait for "someday" to LIVE my life!!!  .....  it is MY TIME to blossom!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

My photo
I'm a simple girl, in a complicated sorta way.... love to buy shoes... but hate to wear them!! :) I am drawn to light!!! In life and in my photography.... it fills my soul.... it makes me happy... it takes my breath away!!! So welcome to the world inside my head.... captured one photo at a time!!! :)