..... life is all about perspective!!!! And everyone's perspective is different!!!! That is what I love about photography... It is a reflection of the inner ME!!!! I capture what I see the way that I see it.... and I love how others view the same thing so differently!!!



Thursday, February 10, 2011

....warmth......

      We are drawn to the light, the warmth, and the cozy feeling it brings to a room and to
      those who share its glow.....


Week 2 of my 52 week project with Nicole and our word is WARMTH!  Be sure to check out her interpretation of warmth too!  Of course the only thing that continued to pop into my head was warmth equals LIGHT!!!  Warmth to me is so much more that the temperature of the room!!  Warmth is the sunlight shining on my face... even on a 37 degree day like today....  warmth is the dancing light of a crackling fire....  or the flickering light of a candle, filling the room with its warm glow!!!  Warmth is the light that I see reflecting in my husbands eyes.....  THAT light wraps its arms around me and tells me I am loved!!  As long as I can remember, I have found comfort from light....  when I was a little girl, light took away all of my fears...  as long as there was a nightlight shining in the corner of my room, no monsters could ever get me :)   Light is revealing.......  there is no hiding in the light!!  And I'm pretty sure THAT is the real reason I am so drawn to it.....  Light is truth...  it is honest... it is telling... but it is also comforting and safe... light is love...  light is HOME...  light is warmth to my soul........

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

My photo
I'm a simple girl, in a complicated sorta way.... love to buy shoes... but hate to wear them!! :) I am drawn to light!!! In life and in my photography.... it fills my soul.... it makes me happy... it takes my breath away!!! So welcome to the world inside my head.... captured one photo at a time!!! :)