..... life is all about perspective!!!! And everyone's perspective is different!!!! That is what I love about photography... It is a reflection of the inner ME!!!! I capture what I see the way that I see it.... and I love how others view the same thing so differently!!!



Monday, February 14, 2011

....happy love day baby.....

                                                             
                                                   How do I say I love you.....

Ek het jou lief...  Te dua....  Ana behibak...  Yes kez sirumen...  M'bi fe...  Aamee tuma ke bhalo baashi...  Ya tabe kahayu...  Nahigugma ako kanimo...  Volim te...  Obicham te...  Oun Srorlagn Bung...  Ngo oiy ney a...  Mi aime jou...  Jeg Elsker Dig...  Ik hou van jou...  I wove you...  Mi amas vin...  Mahal kita...  Mina rakastan sinua...  Je t'aime, Je t'adore...  Ich liebe dich...  S'agapo...  Hu tumney prem karu chu...  Aloha wau ia oi...  Ani ohev et otha...    Hum Tumhe Pyar Karte hai...  Nu' umi unangwa'ta...  Ég elska þig...  Saya cinta padamu...  Taim i' ngra leat...  Ti amo...  Aishiteru...  Sarang Heyo...  Te amo...  Tave myliu...  Te Sakam...  Wo ai ni...  Ana moajaba bik...  Ayor anosh'ni...  Jeg Elsker Deg...  Doo-set daaram...  Iay ovlay ouyay...  Kocham Cie...  lurv you boo...  Amo-te...  Ya tebya liubliu...  Volim te...  Te amo...  Ninapenda wewe...  Jag alskar dig...  Wa ga ei li...  Ua Here Vau Ia Oe...  Chan rak khun...  Seni Seviyorum...  Ya tebe kahayu...  Em ye^u anh...  Mo ni fe...  Ikh hob dikh...  'Rwy'n dy garu...  I LOVE YOU...  You are my BEST ONE... 

Thank you baby for loving me...  I love your whole self with my whole heart...  and I love this life that we share together...  sooo HAPPY LOVE DAY to the LOVE OF MY LIFE...

3 comments:

About

My photo
I'm a simple girl, in a complicated sorta way.... love to buy shoes... but hate to wear them!! :) I am drawn to light!!! In life and in my photography.... it fills my soul.... it makes me happy... it takes my breath away!!! So welcome to the world inside my head.... captured one photo at a time!!! :)