..... life is all about perspective!!!! And everyone's perspective is different!!!! That is what I love about photography... It is a reflection of the inner ME!!!! I capture what I see the way that I see it.... and I love how others view the same thing so differently!!!



Friday, February 18, 2011

....hope....


hope.To desire with expectation or with belief in the possibility or prospect of obtaining; to look forward to as a thing desirable, with the expectation of obtaining it; to cherish hopes of.


so here it is...  week three of mine and Nicole's 52 week project and the our word for the week is HOPE!!  Be sure to head over and check out Nicole's work too.  I never really thought much about the word HOPE until this assignment...  but I have discovered that I HOPE a whole lot!!  :)  And according to the above definition...  that is not such a bad thing!!  For example, I pretty much HOPE every morning when I wake up that I will have a good day....  I HOPE that a cup of coffee will help me wake up enough to enjoy that good day... recently I have been really HOPING that I will be able to complete a Half Marathon on March 6th without passing out!!!  :)  I also HOPE that I will be able to fit into my bathing suit in a month or so...  aarrrggghhh!!!  I think HOPE is a pretty happy word....  it's a word filled with promise....  a word that makes me smile!!  :)  I chose this shot for the word HOPE for a couple of reasons...  1.  I am IN LOVE with these awesome little buds!!!  and..  2.  I know what promise of beauty that they hold....  these little guys will soon burst into AMAZING Magenta blooms!!!  They are the FIRST thing to bloom in my yard.... the FIRST sign of SPRING!!!  So....  there you have it...  my version of HOPE!!!  HOPE you like it!!  :)  heeheehee

2 comments:

About

My photo
I'm a simple girl, in a complicated sorta way.... love to buy shoes... but hate to wear them!! :) I am drawn to light!!! In life and in my photography.... it fills my soul.... it makes me happy... it takes my breath away!!! So welcome to the world inside my head.... captured one photo at a time!!! :)