..... life is all about perspective!!!! And everyone's perspective is different!!!! That is what I love about photography... It is a reflection of the inner ME!!!! I capture what I see the way that I see it.... and I love how others view the same thing so differently!!!



Thursday, April 28, 2011

.....speed.........


runners just do it - the run for the finish line even if someone else has reached it first.......

Man has this week flown by....  and appropriately enough week 13's word is SPEED!!!  :)  Be sure and head over to check out Nicole's word this week too!  I have been wanting to take a shot like this for some time now....  not really with my running shoes IN the shot but of the double yellow lines on a stretch of road!!  For some goofy reason I really LOVE those stinkin things....  maybe it's because it reminds me of going somewhere.... road trips....  who knows!!??  I'm just weird like that!  :)
If ya know me at all, you know that I LOVE to run!!!  It's true....  it has (at times) been almost an obsession for me!!  But don't let this shot fool ya.....  I am not a speedy runner!!  Nope... I will never win...  and I am perfectly okay with that!!!  I am slow and steady.... running for the view.... for the clarity that it gives me.... running oddly enough at times is what gets me through the day!!!  Ya see I take care of some serious business while me feet are pounding the pavement....  it is where I sort out the drama in my life.... where I clear my head....  where I talk to God!!!  And all of those things take time.... Kinda guess that I run just like I try to live.... slow and steady....  taking it all in!!  :)   So my shot this week is a symbol of my chosen path in this life....  Not sure where it leads.... but I know that there is NO need for speed!!!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Great texture in this photo! Another appropriate story of who you REALLY are!

    ~Rick~

    ReplyDelete

About

My photo
I'm a simple girl, in a complicated sorta way.... love to buy shoes... but hate to wear them!! :) I am drawn to light!!! In life and in my photography.... it fills my soul.... it makes me happy... it takes my breath away!!! So welcome to the world inside my head.... captured one photo at a time!!! :)