..... life is all about perspective!!!! And everyone's perspective is different!!!! That is what I love about photography... It is a reflection of the inner ME!!!! I capture what I see the way that I see it.... and I love how others view the same thing so differently!!!



Thursday, March 3, 2011

...fresh.......

                              
      Every day is a fresh beginning, Every morn is the world made new

Well....  it kinda looks like spring is here to stay and what better word for Nicole and I this week than FRESH!!  :)  I only think of goodness when I think of the word fresh!!!  Fresh baked bread....  yummm :)  Fresh sheets on my bed....  fresh strawberries right outta the garden!!!  :)  Fresh cut flowers like these AWESOME sunflowers that I picked up at...  drum roll please....  FRESH Market!!!!  :)  heeheehee   All good things that I LOVE!!  This prompt really got me thinking about WHY I don't have more FRESH things in my life....  why do I just settle for what is left behind.... what is day old....  what is stale or artificial???  Is it because of the convenience??  Maybe....  it is just easier to settle for what is left over....  And I find myself doing the same with my everyday life...  dragging the leftovers from yesterday into today....  subconsciously I guess... stuck in the rut of the same stale life day in and day out.  So I'm thinking that I REALLY need to work on the presence of things FRESH in my life....  I LoVe the quote...  "every day is a FRESH beginning"....  and I'm gonna really work on trying to see it as just that!!!  A fresh new day...  full of promise and goodness!  Be sure to check out Nicole's thoughts on FRESH too!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you keep "some old stuff" in your life...GREAT PICTURE (as usual)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of bringing more "fresh" into our lives. Unfortunately where I am the fresh is all buried in snow but I love the sentiment anyhow! Came over from Picture Inspiration and I really like your blog.

    ReplyDelete

About

My photo
I'm a simple girl, in a complicated sorta way.... love to buy shoes... but hate to wear them!! :) I am drawn to light!!! In life and in my photography.... it fills my soul.... it makes me happy... it takes my breath away!!! So welcome to the world inside my head.... captured one photo at a time!!! :)