..... life is all about perspective!!!! And everyone's perspective is different!!!! That is what I love about photography... It is a reflection of the inner ME!!!! I capture what I see the way that I see it.... and I love how others view the same thing so differently!!!



Friday, March 11, 2011

....joy.........



   In the end, what affects your life most deeply are things too simple to talk about.

This weeks word for Nicole and I is JOY!!   Be sure to head over and check out Nicole's AMAZING work!!!  Man o' man did I over think this word!!!  I have always considered my life to be filled with JOY but struggled to figure out how to capture that in a photograph....  so with some help from my guy and the above quote I began to think about the things that actually bring JOY into my life....  and they are all  things that are "too simple to talk about"!   Holding my husband's hand, my son's laugh, Big Jake's soft as velvet ear's and little Scout's crazy gimped one!!  :),  crossing the finish line of a race....  not because I won...  but because I finished!!, a road trip home to see my folk's (who I miss sooo much), the smell of the ocean, my morning cup of coffee, the first bite of a Chocolate Espresso cookie....  OH YEAH...  the second bite is NEVER as good as the first!!!  The list of things that fill my life with JOY is endless!  Simple joy's....  too simple for words!!  May I never struggle to recognize these simple things again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

My photo
I'm a simple girl, in a complicated sorta way.... love to buy shoes... but hate to wear them!! :) I am drawn to light!!! In life and in my photography.... it fills my soul.... it makes me happy... it takes my breath away!!! So welcome to the world inside my head.... captured one photo at a time!!! :)