..... life is all about perspective!!!! And everyone's perspective is different!!!! That is what I love about photography... It is a reflection of the inner ME!!!! I capture what I see the way that I see it.... and I love how others view the same thing so differently!!!



Saturday, November 19, 2011

.........tangled................


Oh what a tangled web we weave, When first we practice to deceive...................

HOLY COW!!!!!  Can't believe that it is almost Thanksgiving.... and Christmas is just right around the corner and then 2011 is gone.....  this year has really flown by faster that I wanted it to!!!!  The years seem to get shorter as I get older!!!  :)  This weeks word for Nicole and I is tangled.......  and the first thing that came to my mind was the quote above!!!!  I have always tried to live my life projecting the true me....  I am what I am....  like it or not..... take it or leave it!!!!  Someone much wiser than me once told me... "be careful what you say and do....  because the lie that you tell today will become the life that you have to live tomorrow!!"  And over the years that has been proven to be true....  I have experienced that in my life.... and witness it daily in the lives of others!!!  I really have no time to tangle my life up in deception.....  but lately I seem to be surrounded folks who apparently NEED to deceive....  they embellish..... stretch the truth soooo much that they have lost sight of who they really are!!!!  They have become so tangled in their own lies that they have lost track of what is truth and what is deception.......  and just like the ol black widow in my shot........  they try to lure those around them into their web of lies..... tangle them up in their drama and mistruths!!!  I don't really think that their intention is bad.....  I actually think that they are searching.... for happiness....  acceptance maybe........  and they feel that they have to be deceptive for others to like them.... accept them....  when in reality....  it is the truth and ONLY the truth that will set you free!!!!  I believe that a simple truthful authentic life is the key to happiness....  no stress....  no getting all tangled up in trying to remember what lie you told to who....  Yep.... I believe that God means for us to live a tangle-free life!!!!  A life where we embrace and accept the path that He has planned for us!!!   Be sure to head over and check out Nicole's shot for this week too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

My photo
I'm a simple girl, in a complicated sorta way.... love to buy shoes... but hate to wear them!! :) I am drawn to light!!! In life and in my photography.... it fills my soul.... it makes me happy... it takes my breath away!!! So welcome to the world inside my head.... captured one photo at a time!!! :)