..... life is all about perspective!!!! And everyone's perspective is different!!!! That is what I love about photography... It is a reflection of the inner ME!!!! I capture what I see the way that I see it.... and I love how others view the same thing so differently!!!



Friday, November 11, 2011

........faith.................



All it takes is a little bit of water and sunshine
To make a big tree grow
And every tree was a little bitty seed at one time
It just takes time, you know

And patiently they lay in hope
And God provides the rest
All we really need
Is the faith of a little seed



This week the word for Nicole and I is FAITH!!!!  I LOVE this word!!!!  :)  My shot this week could have been of just about anything....  cause I'm a believer in this word on soooo many levels!!!!  As a matter of fact.... it would probably be safe to say that this word defines my life....  seriously!!!  So much that it is difficult to put into words just what faith means to me....  I view EVERYTHING through faith!!!  I have faith that people are good and fair (often times they prove me wrong... but at least we start out in the right place!!  :) ) I have faith that I can do ANYTHING that I put my mind to....  yep...  ANYTHING!!!!  I have faith that my life is gonna be what and where it needs to be...  no matter how many bumps and curves are in the road... I have faith that I am on the road I NEED to be on!!!  I have faith in all of these things BECAUSE I have faith in God!!!!  Now, a lot of folks may not believe that to be true.... and that's okay.... I'm not a "pew warmer"...  I don't believe that God keeps a running total of the number of hours you spend in a building with others who claim to be just like you...  THAT is the safe way...  the easy way......  I believe that God is with you ALWAYS.... that your greatest moments of faithfulness are the ones that no one really see's!!!!  They are the LITTLE moments....  the little seeds of love, hope, kindness and yes FAITH that we drop along the path of our lives!!!  They are the smile to a stranger in the elevator.... the pocket change that you drop into the hand of a homeless man....  the friendly conversation that you have with the kind old guy who bags your groceries....  the moment when someone reaches out to you.... knowing that they can trust you....  and that you will not judge them!!!  I believe that these tiny seeds of faith that we drop along the way will be nurtured by God....  even if its just in the form of a thought from those who's lives we touch along our daily path!!!  And just like I have faith in God and His direction and purpose for my life.... I want the people who's lives that I touch to have faith in me!!!!  I want them to believe that I come from a place of goodness and that I am a trustworthy and reliable person....  because I truly believe that once others see those characteristics in me.... those tiny seeds of faith and hope and love that I have shared with them can begin to grow!!!  Just like the little seed in my shot!!!  Yep....  this is pretty much how I see things.....  It is up to us to plant those seeds... and have faith that God WILL provide the rest!!!!  :)  Be sure to head over and check out Nicole's shot for this week too!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

My photo
I'm a simple girl, in a complicated sorta way.... love to buy shoes... but hate to wear them!! :) I am drawn to light!!! In life and in my photography.... it fills my soul.... it makes me happy... it takes my breath away!!! So welcome to the world inside my head.... captured one photo at a time!!! :)