..... life is all about perspective!!!! And everyone's perspective is different!!!! That is what I love about photography... It is a reflection of the inner ME!!!! I capture what I see the way that I see it.... and I love how others view the same thing so differently!!!



Friday, November 4, 2011

........relax...............


Sometimes the most important thing in a whole day is the rest we take between two deep breaths.........


Okay.........  so LAST WEEKS word for Nicole and I was RELAX!!!!!  I did some serious struggling with this word....  thus the week late post!!!!  And I think that it was even one of my words.... what the heck was I thinking???!!!!  I will admit that the VERY first thing that came to my mind was the song by Frankie Goes to Hollywood....  I know.... I should be ashamed!!!!!  This weeks shot was soooo hard for me because I really DON'T relax like most folks.....  there are no days filled with lounging on the couch watching TV....  if I sit down to watch TV my mind is racing..... thinking about all the crap that I need to do....  all the things that I would rather be doing!!!  I don't have "spa days" or run off to get my nails or hair done.....  there are no days spent sitting and reading....  NOPE.... I am always doing something!!!!  BUSY....  yep....  I am always busy!!!!  And I like it that way!!!  The things that I find relaxing would probably be considered work for most folks....  I find peace in doing things......  gardening..... aaaaahhhh!!!!  working in my yard is pure bliss for me!!!!  LOVE digging in the dirt!!!  I ALWAYS have!!!  :)  running........  THAT is my most relaxing thing!!!!  When I'm running EVERYTHING falls into place....  things become clear in my head........  I solve ALL my problems when I'm running.....  that is relaxation to me!!!  I do occasionally (usually because my legs are sore from running) find time to soak in the tub....  and someday.... I will soak in the tub that is in my shot for LAST week!!!!  yep.......  it is an AWESOME claw foot tub....  that currently only has 3 feet!!  :)  and will need to be refinished.... someday!!!  :)  and did I mention that the other person that lives in this house has more irons in the fire than I could EVER handle!!!!  Bless his heart....  yep my hubby is one crazy busy guy...  makes me tired just thinking about all the things that he has going on!!!  Maybe he should have the FIRST soak in said tub!!!  :) heeheehee!!!  be sure and head over and check out Nicole's shot for this week too!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

My photo
I'm a simple girl, in a complicated sorta way.... love to buy shoes... but hate to wear them!! :) I am drawn to light!!! In life and in my photography.... it fills my soul.... it makes me happy... it takes my breath away!!! So welcome to the world inside my head.... captured one photo at a time!!! :)