..... life is all about perspective!!!! And everyone's perspective is different!!!! That is what I love about photography... It is a reflection of the inner ME!!!! I capture what I see the way that I see it.... and I love how others view the same thing so differently!!!



Sunday, October 23, 2011

....morning.........


I'd like mornings better if they started later..................

The word for Nicole and I this week is morning......  and really.... what can I say....  I HATE MORNINGS!!!!  It's true... I always have.....  I can remember when I was a little kid hating the way I felt in the morning!!  I wasn't in my head.... it was a true physical thing...  I always feel yucky when I have to get up early.... and just let me clear something up.... early is any time BEFORE 10 am....  SERIOUSLY!!!  :)  I have, however, learned to deal with mornings as I have gotten older and been forced to experience them on a regular basis.... for a paycheck!!!  For instance.... I have learned to control my urge to CHOKE the chatty happy ball of sunshine people who get near me in the mornings!!  I have learned that I will not burst into flames if I look at the bright bright bright (way toooo bright) early morning sun!!!  And I have learned the importance of COFFEE in the morning!!!  YES!!!  Coffee makes mornings possible for me..... and safer for the general public I might add!!!  :)  So you can probably understand why coffee is a REALLY BIG DEAL around this place....  my poor husband... bless his heart... had embrace my need for coffee in a big way....  probably for his own safety!!!  :)  His first words to me in the morning are usually "good morning, want some coffee?"!!!  :)  I LOVE HIM FOR PUTTING UP WITH ME!!!!!  :)  And he bought me the AWESOME cup in my shot this week....  bought it umpteen years ago when he was away because it reminded him of me and he thought I would like it!!!  (and because he is my best guy!!!!) It is my FAVORITE cup and has found it's way into a lot of my photography....  and gotten my through a whole lot of yucky mornings!!!!  As a matter of fact.... I am drinking Raspberry Chocolate Truffle coffee out of it as I type this!!!!  :)  And I haven't tried to choke anyone yet.... so it must be working!!!  :)  :)  :)  Be sure to head over and check out Nicole's shot for this week too!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About

My photo
I'm a simple girl, in a complicated sorta way.... love to buy shoes... but hate to wear them!! :) I am drawn to light!!! In life and in my photography.... it fills my soul.... it makes me happy... it takes my breath away!!! So welcome to the world inside my head.... captured one photo at a time!!! :)