..... life is all about perspective!!!! And everyone's perspective is different!!!! That is what I love about photography... It is a reflection of the inner ME!!!! I capture what I see the way that I see it.... and I love how others view the same thing so differently!!!



Sunday, October 9, 2011

.....twisted.............


If life gives you limes, make margaritas.........

The word for Nicole and I this week is twisted......  and seriously....  this is all I could think of....  a twisted lime in a frozen drink!!!  I think that means I am in need of a trip to NOLA!!!  :)  It did however, get me to thinkin about the word twisted and how important the twisted things are in my life....  you see twisted by definition means to wind together....  and I really started thinking about how my life is twisted together with the lives of others....  some by choice... like family and friends... and some not so much by choice... like strangers on the elevator and people in the grocery store...  yep... our lives intertwine with everyone that we encounter....   even if we are only twisted together for a split second in time!!!!  So I thought back to that twisted lime.... ya gotta know that without it... well... that drink wouldn't be as good!!!   Yep.... that twisted lime just makes it better....  and when my life is twisted together with the life of someone else.... I want to be just like that lime...  I want to make their life better.... with a smile... a kind word... a helping hand!!!  Pretty sure that is the way God intended for it to be!!!  (minus the whole margarita part!!!!)  :)  :)  :)  Be sure and check out Nicole's shot for this week too!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

My photo
I'm a simple girl, in a complicated sorta way.... love to buy shoes... but hate to wear them!! :) I am drawn to light!!! In life and in my photography.... it fills my soul.... it makes me happy... it takes my breath away!!! So welcome to the world inside my head.... captured one photo at a time!!! :)