..... life is all about perspective!!!! And everyone's perspective is different!!!! That is what I love about photography... It is a reflection of the inner ME!!!! I capture what I see the way that I see it.... and I love how others view the same thing so differently!!!



Friday, September 9, 2011

........happiness..........



"For whatever we lose (like a you or a me)
it's always ourselves we find in the sea."
- e.e. cummings

This weeks word for Nicole and I is HAPPINESS!!!  And can I just tell ya.... this word had perfect timing!!!!  My shot this week is of my HAPPY PLACE!!!  :)  Straight out of the camera with just a little crop......  this is where I find my happiness!!!  There is just something about the ocean....  I can never put it into the right words....  but that is where I find healing for my soul.....  the everyday yayaya that others feel they need to "share" with me is washed away with each breaking wave.....  I find perspective there....  I realize just how small and insignificant that I am in this big ol world when I stand beside the ocean.... so powerful and full of mystery.... things just seem to fall into place....  and with the first deep breath of that ocean air.... I find myself again!!!   And the beauty......  HOLY COW!!!!  I am forever amazed and humbled by God's mighty hand as I stand on the shore....  He starts each day with majestic sunrises and ends them with breathtaking sunsets....  my camera could NEVER capture the true beauty that He creates each day!  So when life gets a little rough and I'm struggling to find my way through each day....  THIS is where I escape to (with my guy of course....  a great big THANK YOU Jesus for blessing me with a guy who finds his happiness in the same place I find mine!!)!!!  Be sure and head over to check out Nicole's shot for this week too!!!  :)

1 comment:

About

My photo
I'm a simple girl, in a complicated sorta way.... love to buy shoes... but hate to wear them!! :) I am drawn to light!!! In life and in my photography.... it fills my soul.... it makes me happy... it takes my breath away!!! So welcome to the world inside my head.... captured one photo at a time!!! :)