..... life is all about perspective!!!! And everyone's perspective is different!!!! That is what I love about photography... It is a reflection of the inner ME!!!! I capture what I see the way that I see it.... and I love how others view the same thing so differently!!!



Friday, September 2, 2011

.....early.............


I have a "carpe diem" mug and, truthfully, at six in the morning the words do not make me want to seize the day.  They make me want to slap a dead poet.......
This weeks word for Nicole and I is EARLY.....  and those who know me will find it hard to believe that this was MY word.... yep...  what the heck was I thinking!!!!  I hate early mornings like I hate root canals!!!  I actually used to have a little saying hanging on my fridge... "don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep past noon"!!!  I am grouchy.... the BEST part of EARLY for me is COFFEE!!!!  Now I KNOW that God has a sense of humor since Rick is an early bird.... he hops up out of bed like a ball of sunshine... all happy and TALKATIVE!!!!!!  How the heck we have managed not to kill one another over the last 27 years worth of mornings is a miracle!!!!  I will admit that over the years there are a few things about the early morning that I have learned to appreciate....  like the cooler temps in the hot hot summer time....  I will occasionally set my alarm and head out for an early morning long run.... yep OCCASIONALLY!!!  I have also found an appreciation for the AMAZING light of early morning....  it is a light like no other....  it is full of life.... and I LOVE photographing it....  however, my sunset shots will forever out number my sunrise shots... no question about that one!!!  :)  Oh.... and did I mention just how much I appreciate early morning coffee???  yep........  THAT is my best early morning thing!!!  :)  Be sure and head over to check out Nicole's shot for this week too!!!  HAPPY LABOR DAY!!!  Wishing you all FUN and safe travels!!!!  :)

1 comment:

  1. WE BALANCE EACH OTHER OUT BABY!!! (Until you say..."there is a WHOLE LOT OF TALKING going on!") THEN...I shut up and find MY HAPPY PLACE without disturbing you!!!

    **P.S.--She is not telling a lie...SHE HATES THE MORNINGS!!!

    Rick

    ReplyDelete

About

My photo
I'm a simple girl, in a complicated sorta way.... love to buy shoes... but hate to wear them!! :) I am drawn to light!!! In life and in my photography.... it fills my soul.... it makes me happy... it takes my breath away!!! So welcome to the world inside my head.... captured one photo at a time!!! :)