..... life is all about perspective!!!! And everyone's perspective is different!!!! That is what I love about photography... It is a reflection of the inner ME!!!! I capture what I see the way that I see it.... and I love how others view the same thing so differently!!!



Friday, August 12, 2011

.....soothing............



Sometimes the most important thing in a whole day is the rest we take between two deep breaths.....

This weeks word for Nicole and I is soothing!!!  And this is the FIRST thing that came to mind for me.....  a steaming hot cup of tea!!!  It is my new best thing!!!  :)  I believe that I have actually become addicted....  and I get a little upset if my day doesn't allow me my "tea time"!!!  :)  Inside that little afternoon cup of tea I find peace from my crazy day....  it is soothing.... to my soul!!!  Maybe it is some ancient Chinese thing....  or just my crazy imagination....  but I feel better....  things gain perspective....  with that soothing cup of afternoon tea!!!  :)  Be sure to head over and check out Nicole's shot this week too!!! 

3 comments:

  1. i love tea! i don't think i drink it often enough... usually coffee wins. but i find tea so soothing. i'm a big fan of rooibus lately.

    lovely photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great capture!! Tea is very soothing - these days I have to have ice tea - can't have hot tea that might burn my mouth while on chemo!! I look forward to having a mug of hot tea when this is over!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelly, the light here is fantastic!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

About

My photo
I'm a simple girl, in a complicated sorta way.... love to buy shoes... but hate to wear them!! :) I am drawn to light!!! In life and in my photography.... it fills my soul.... it makes me happy... it takes my breath away!!! So welcome to the world inside my head.... captured one photo at a time!!! :)