..... life is all about perspective!!!! And everyone's perspective is different!!!! That is what I love about photography... It is a reflection of the inner ME!!!! I capture what I see the way that I see it.... and I love how others view the same thing so differently!!!



Friday, August 19, 2011

........sharp................


We are all pencils in the hand of God..............

This weeks word for Nicole and I is sharp....  I really struggled with this shot until I ran across the above quote!  Luck for me I had these awesome colored pencils huh!!  :)  The combination of  our word and the quote really made me think about just what kind of pencil I want to be in God's hand!!???  I don't want to be a dull or broken pencil in His hand.... I want to be a SHARP pencil!!!  :)  I want to be at my best when He uses me!!!  The struggle.... for me at least.... is STAYING sharp!!!  This ol world (and the people in it) can dull you in a heartbeat!!!!  And I have struggled with this problem a whole lot here lately!!!  :(  People around me seem to take great pleasure in stealing my joy... and sucking the life right out of me!!!  They just wear me out to tell ya the truth!!!  :)  And I find myself feeling dull and used up.........  and in my frustration... I fail to humble myself....  I try to fix me!!!  The reality is this......  I can't fix myself alone....  nope... I can't!!!  I can never make myself as sharp as God can make me!!!  I alone can never make myself as sharp as God needs me to be!!!   I have got to lay myself at His feet so that he can sharpen me and use me!!!!  So... YEAH for this word!!!!  and for the thought that it sparked in me!!!  Nothing like a little photo-therapy!!  heeheehee!!!  :)  Be sure and head over to check out Nicole's shot for this week too!!  :)

3 comments:

  1. WOW! this is a stunning photo of something so simple. I've always loved seeing your photos each week in the Picture Inspiration Gallery. (even though I haven't had much time to comment...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite! Love the blog and love the picture! I have this posted on my locker at work!

    Rick

    ReplyDelete

About

My photo
I'm a simple girl, in a complicated sorta way.... love to buy shoes... but hate to wear them!! :) I am drawn to light!!! In life and in my photography.... it fills my soul.... it makes me happy... it takes my breath away!!! So welcome to the world inside my head.... captured one photo at a time!!! :)